7 first search results for "Cheristin", from $17.82 to $89.95
- Quick and effective, killing up to 100% of fleas within 12 hours
- Continues killing fleas for a full month after application
- Easy to use, efficient and provides long lasting flea control
- Features an applicator tip that is designed to be gentle to apply
- BREAK THE FLEA LIFE CYCLE: Effectively breaks the flea life-cycle by killing all life stages of fleas: adults, eggs and larvae
- ACTIVE INGREDIENTS THAT WORK: Contains the same active ingredients as Bayer Advantage II for Cats (pyriproxyfen & imidacloprid)
- FLEA TREATMENT FOR CATS: Kills fleas within 12 hours of drops application, and prevents reinfestations for up to 4 months
- CONVINEINT AND EASY TO USE: Advecta II Flea Treatment for Cats is an easy to apply topical solution for the prevention and treatment of fleas in cats.
- WATERPROOF, FRAGRANCE-FREE FORMULA: Flea medication remains effective & provides protection even if your pet gets wet
- A gentle one size-fits-all flea treatment. Great for multi-cat families, Cheristin kills fleas for fast, long-lasting protection
- Start killing fleas fast within 30 minutes of application and lasts a full month for cats and kittens 8 weeks of age or older and 1.8 lbs or greater
- Killed 100% of fleas within 12 hours in controlled study
- Simple to use and dependably long-lasting, Cheristin provides 99% flea control for a full month
- Easy to use applicator is in a quick-drying, non-greasy formula that is comfortable to apply for you and your cat
- Pullover Hood. Made Of 100% Pre-shrunk Polyester.
- Machine Wash Without Fade.
- Comes In A ComfortSoft T-Shirt With The Benefit Of A Heavyweight Fabric.
- SIZE:\r\nS Bust 56m Length 68cm\r\nM Bust 59cm Length 71cm\r\nL Bust 62cm Length 74cm \r\nXL Bust 65cm Length 77cm\r\n2XL Bust 68cm Length 80cm
- Shipping Time: 7-15 Days.
- WATERPROOF FLEA AND TICK TREATMENT FOR CATS AND KITTENS: Frontline Plus for Cats provides waterproof, fast-acting, long-lasting flea and tick treatment and control for your cat. This product is approved for use on cats and kittens 1.5 lbs and over.
- BREAK THE FLEA LIFE CYCLE WITH FRONTLINE: Frontline flea and tick treatment for cats kills adult fleas plus flea eggs and larvae to stop existing infestations and prevent establishment of new infestations.
- KILLS FLEAS AND TICKS: Frontline flea and tick treatment for cats kills fleas, flea eggs, lice, and ticks. This flea and tick treatment kills ticks, including those that may transmit Lyme disease
- TRUSTED FLEA AND TICK PROTECTION FOR CATS: Frontline Plus for Cats has been trusted by veterinarians for nearly 20 years. Made with 2 tough killing ingredients, fipronil and (S)-methoprene - one to kill adult fleas and ticks and the second to kill flea eggs and larvae - this fast-acting, long-lasting protection provides flea and tick control for cats and kittens 8 weeks and older.
- LASTING FLEA AND TICK PROTECTION: Frontline's long-lasting formula is stored in the oil glands of the cat's skin to give non-stop flea and tick protection for a full 30 days. Frontline flea and tick treatment for cats works non-stop for a full 30 days. A 6-dose supply lasts for 6 months.
- QUICK AND EFFECTIVE FLEA TREATMENT: Cherisitin for cats kills up to 98-100% of fleas within 12 hours.
- FAST ACTING FLEA CONTROL FOR CATS AND KITTENS: Cheristin is formulated specifically for cats and kittens 8 weeks of age and older that weigh 1.8 pounds or greater, Cheristin topical flea control starts killing fleas fast-within 30 minutes.
- EASY APPLICATION: Cheristin is easy to use, efficient and provides long lasting flea control. This flea control medicine features an applicator tip that is designed to be gentle to apply
- FLEA PREVENTION THAT LASTS: Cheristin for Cats continues killing fleas for a full month after application
- NOTE: Monitor your cat after application. Side effects may include signs of application site reactions such as application site hair loss, hair change (greasy, clumping or matting) or redness, inflammation and itching. Other side effects such as inactivity, vomiting and inappetance have also been reported. If these or any other side effects occur, consult your veterinarian, your cat's healthcare expert.
Vendor: Elanco Animal Health
Vendor: Elanco Animal Health